Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Spelling words

The second day of school was just as great as the first!

A practice list of spelling words went home today in students' Home Folders.  These folders are blue and are how we will send messages, notes and papers back and forth.  Students need to bring them back and forth to school everyday.

At the end of the day I ask students to give me a fist bump before they leave the line.  It is my way of assuring they are accounted for and don't end up in the wrong place.  Don't worry if your child comes back to get the fist bump before leaving with you.  It's also a fun way to say "See you tomorrow."

Many of you were interested in volunteering.  I am working out a schedule and hope to have more information for you next week.  Thank you for being patient with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment