Monday, October 23, 2017

Marble Party #3

Last Friday, students were sad the field trip got cancelled, but by the end of the day they were celebrating their 3rd marble party!

This time they voted for a picnic during lunch.  On Tuesday, the 24th, we will all eat our lunch outside and then I will hang out with them for part of their recess.

The students wanted me to extend the invitation to you, the parents, to join them for their picnic lunch.  If you would like to stop by, we will begin getting our lunches at 12:38 and should be outside by about 12:45.

The field trip was a hit today.  I will send pictures when I have a chance.  Students had fun and were excellent.  I hope they told you all about it.

Look for information about our Book Celebration day that will happen next Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment