Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Week of 10/29


Book Celebration
Tomorrow, October 31st, we are having our Robin Hood book celebration.  Students may dress up as a character from the story.  They may wear their costume all day.  Modesty dress code rules apply, face masks are not allowed.  Students may not bring toy weapons of any kind.

We will be watching the cartoon of Robin hood at about 11:00.  From 1:45-2:50 we will ave our Robin Hood activities.  If you would like to join us, that is the best time to come.  I have heard from two parents that they would like to bring snacks for our activity time.

Conferences
Friday, November 2nd is conferences.  I am looking forward to meeting with all of you.  I haven't hear from 5 of you.  I sent home a note yesterday.  I would appreciate it if you would return the note or fill out the form on the link attached below.  I have sent confirmation emails to everyone I have heard from.

Grades
Before you attend conferences, make sure you have had an opportunity to see your child's grades.  If you don't know how to get on to Parent Portal, please email Mrs. Brown and she will be happy to help you, crystalbrown@visioncsd.org


I've attached this week's spelling and math.

Spelling List 8 - Test on 11/6

Math Study Guide - Week 8

Conference Schedule Form

No comments:

Post a Comment