Friday, April 3, 2020

First Week Completed!

We have finished the first week of Distance Learning.  I know I learned a lot this week.  I am sure everyone else has also.

Here are a couple of quick reminders:
~Pick up printed packets (if needed) for each week at the school T-Th, 9 to noon.
~Turn in work by dropping it off at the school when you pick up a new packet, scanning it and sending it by email or taking a picture of it.
~As long as we are doing Distance Learning - there will be a show and tell Zoom meeting every Wednesday at 10 am.
~Students can meet with me any time they need to through Zoom, email, phone call or FaceTime.
~I've added a link to the read aloud, "George's Secret Key to the Universe" to the right side of the blog.

I enjoyed seeing your great writing this week and reading about your inventions.  Here are some pictures of classmates and their inventions:

  

Alex seeing his friends                                        Elijah                            Elijah's invention


 

Andre and his invention that holds your book open - "Andre's Reading Helper"

No comments:

Post a Comment