Monday, April 27, 2020

Week of 4/27

I enjoyed reading how Distance Learning is going for everyone.  It's good to hear there are some positives like having the ability to take many breaks, work in a quiet environment, go a bit faster or slower, and do schoolwork with pets.  Most of you miss seeing your classmates and would rather I teach you than your parents.  I'm sure your parents feel the same.

Don't forget to do some fun things with your learning.  This week has some basic worksheets, but there are some fun projects you can do too.  I want to encourage you to make something, build something or plant something this week.

My oldest daughter has decided to cook dinner for us a few times.  She is learning how to cook and she is learning she likes cooking.  My youngest daughter has been painting and drawing everyday.  Yesterday, I planted vegetables in our vertical garden.  Tell me what you are doing or send me a picture.  Learning doesn't have to happen on paper.

Last week Paxton had an extra fun PE time.

Ruby used recycled plastic to make a boat and a flower pot for Earth Day.
 

Alex made a pirate ship out of a recycled water bottle for Earth Day.

Here's my vertical garden with strawberries from Parker.


No comments:

Post a Comment