Monday, April 20, 2020

Week of 4/20

We are entering the fourth week of Distance Learning.  I have learned a ton in the past 3 weeks.  I have learned where I should sit and work and where I shouldn't.  I have learned I have to take breaks to move and eat.  I have learned I don't really like being at the computer all day.  I have learned I need to make lists and work through them or I go back and forth and don't actually get anything done.

I have also learned I truly miss seeing second graders everyday.  I miss talking to them.  I miss helping them learn while they work.  I have learned videos are helpful and can be fun.  I have learned how valuable it is to communicate often with parents. 

Here are some pictures of learning from the past week.  I encourage you and your child to think about what new things you have learned over the past 3 weeks.  I would love to hear some of them.

Brylee baking
 
Maxton and his invention
 Andre discovering
 
Maxton practicing cooking and fractions
 Benson working hard
 


Brylee reading with Mrs. George and her ducky

Madison and Joseph created towers and practiced science.



No comments:

Post a Comment